Saturday, July 12, 2008

My collection is complete.

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I discovered the Lisa dress was on sale at J. Crew and I bought the navy and the green one? Well this week I discovered the dress is even lower at only $29.99 and with the free shipping (FREESHIP) code still working (due to all of the issues) I added the strawberry color to my collection :)


Seriously people - this is one of the most comfortable dresses I have ever owned and even though some of you may think I am crazy to buy the dress in every available color - I don't care. It's really THAT comfortable. I will wear it around the house and out for a casual day as well as for a night out. It really is THAT great too!








My Lisa dress collection is now complete!

Wonder how long it's going to take to get the dress with all of the shipping and web site issues they are having...

No comments:

Post a Comment