Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The look for less...

I found a new (new to me that is) blog the other day and have been pretty darn impressed.

It's called The Look 4 Less and every day (well almost) they share inspired fashion - they show you the expensive item and where it can be found and how much it costs and then they show you the less expensive imitation, knock-off, inspired piece... whatever you want to call it. Who knew there were so many "inspired" pieces out there!

For example today this is what they have...

These wedges by Michael Kors retailed originally for $199 at Zappos, but are now on sale for $169. They also come in brown.





These Gali wedges by Jessica Simpson look so much like the Michael Kors shoes, and they're only $46! They also come in brown and silver.





So which pair would you buy?

Personally for a shoe like this I'd have to go with the Jessica Simpson pair considering I might wear them once or twice - maybe in the fall with a pair of jeans or with just the right dress or skirt. I'll bet Jessica Simpson wears these with a pair of daisy dukes though. Not that I don't like Jessica... I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment