Thursday, July 10, 2008

MeMe... ME!

Stolen blatantly from Lady Bug's Picnic...

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Two booster seats.

2. When was the last time you threw up? My 21st birhday. Yes I am serious. I just don't puke.

3. What's your favorite curse word? Sorry in advance... seriously I hope this doesn't offend anyone... F*cking asshole.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? I don't think I have smiled yet this morning... our washer is acting funny, I don't feel well, our phones are acting funny (can't dial out), and I am grumpy.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping - I slept in this morning until about 8:30

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? WORKING

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Either taking a nap, showering or grocery shopping.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Have fun and be careful" The baby sitter is taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip from Baskin Robbins

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Black coffee

13. What was the last thing you ate? Special K cereal

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? The J.Crew Lisa dress because it is on sale for $29 and I needed that color to complete my collection

15. When was the last time you ran? yesterday AM at 6:30 AM

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Tour de France - Monday night

18. Who is the last person you emailed? my boss

19. Ever go camping? In a tent - no? In a camper with a bathroom, yes.

20. Do you have a tan? Yes, a slight one.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? if it's a fountain drink - yes.

25. What did your last IM say? What's an IM?

26. Are you someone's best friend? Yes.

27. What are you doing tomorrow? working

28. Where is your mom right now? working - she's a social worker at a dependent care facility in Baltimore, MD - she works exclusively with Alzheimer patients - she's a saint.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? My back yard through a double window in my office

30. What color is your watch? stainless

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? a hot man

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? yes

33. What is your birthstone? diamond

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? sometimes drive thru sometimes eat in depending on what's going on... ie. travel

35.How many kids do you want? I have 2 and do not want another

36. Do you have a dog? yes

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? I can't remember - I think it was last night and with my husband

38. Have you met anyone famous? Yes.

39. Any plans today? working and grocery shopping

40. How many states have you lived in? 3

41. Ever go to college? yes

42. Where are you right now? my office

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? laundry

44. Last song listened to? Rehab by Amy Winehouse

46. Are you allergic to anything? no

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? J.Crew flip flops in the summer Uggs in the winter

48. Are you jealous of anyone? sometimes... not right now.

50. Is anyone jealous of you? can't imagine.

51. What time is it? 3:07 PM

52. Do any of your friends have children? yes.

53. Do you eat healthy? try to

54. What do you usually do during the day? work on the computer writing emailing researching marketing

55. Do you hate anyone right now? hate no. dislike yes.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I am more of a hi girl

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 39

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes

60. How did you get one of your scars? I had a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment