Friday, July 11, 2008

I hate Karl Lagerfeld.

Well... not really... but sort of.

You see my father-in-law is visiting for a week and he wears Karl Lagerfeld cologne and it stinks! And to make matters worse he puts way too much on. So every morning this is what wakes me up. This morning was no exception - I was lounging in bed in that half awake and half asleep stage when BAM! pee-you! It was just a hint of the scent at first and then the wave started coming faster and faster until it was all I could smell. I noticed he wears more on the days he doesn't shower which is gross to even think about. What is it with old men who don't shower every day anyway? eeewww! Now my house has a hint of Karl Lagerfeld floating around - especially the guest bath and bedroom. uck...

All I can say is thank goodness Mr. did not follow in his father's footsteps! He doesn't wear cologne and never has. One of the boyfriends I had in college wore Sung for Men and I loved the smell of him. To this day if I smell Sung for Men I think of him. But in general I am NOT a cologne loving kind of gal.

What about your Mr.? Does he wear cologne? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment