Monday, July 14, 2008

It's here!

My new strawberry Lisa dress came this afternoon... still no swim suit but I am happy the dress came!






I wore the green dress Saturday night to our friend's house for dinner. I received many compliments. It was a nice change of color choice for me. I tend to wear black, navy, brown or other neutral colors like white and gray that kelly green was way out of my norm... a good thing!

On another note... I don't know what has gotten into my family lately. We are all grumpy and the kids are fighting a ton. It's driving me nuts. Every time I tell them to do something they argue or if I say, "no" to something they argue and ask again (and again) as if I am going to change my mind if they ask me 6 times. Even though I love summer and spending time with the kids today I am feeling like I can't wait for school to start!

Is that really awful of me to say?

Maybe I just need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment