Friday, July 25, 2008

Wish me luck - 'cuz I need it!

I don't do well with secrets - fun secrets that is. If you tell me something in confidence I will take it to the grave. Fun secrets on the other hand - not good. I tend to get so excited about things that I can't stop the foot from inserting right into my mouth. It's awful.

Tonight at around 5:30 I am going to be a nervous wreck. I am going to happy hour with a good friend of mine to get her out of the house while her husband scrambles to get their house together for a surprise birthday party for her - it's her 40th! I just found out today that I am part of the plan. I am so excited. And because I will be "on duty" at 5:30 I also get out of taking the kids to my parents where they will be staying the night. My parents only live about a half hour away but who wants to be driving in rush hour traffic? Not me! So Mr. has to take them. Poor guy... I feel bad... but I can't. I'm needed : )

And speaking of the kids going to my parents - you know what that means don't you? Yes... I might have to perform like a rock start tonight but tomorrow morning I get to sleep in!

I decided to wear this (again) tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment