Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A great big thank you!

Mrs. K just saved me from going private again - girlfriend... I owe you a great big fat (or skinny in her case) THANK YOU!

I wrote a post earlier about a post I wrote (are you following) on my work blog yesterday that did not go over well with my boss's boss and I linked to it (the blog post) here on this blog.

As Julia Roberts says in the movie Pretty Woman after shopping on Rodeo Drive... "Big mistake. BIG!"

Who knew I had the my settings over at my work blog set to track when people link to our posts. Who knew I was creating a link right back here to this blog where I basically poo-poo'ed the inappropriate assessment of my work blog post.

Have I lost you yet?

Anyway... big thanks to Mrs. K! Seriously I owe you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment