Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to camp!

Back to camp this morning for the kids. Mr. and I drove them this morning and not 10 minutes after we got home we got a call from the camp - baby girl is not feeling well. So Mr. got back in the car to get her. Camp is about 30 minutes from our house so poor bug has to take the bus home by himself. I am lucky that Mr. owns his own business and is on the phone 90% of the time so it was easier for him to go get her. She's in bed resting right now. I secretly think she's fine and just didn't want to go to camp but that's OK. It's going to be near 100 degrees today - who wants to be in the heat all day like that? Other than my bug - he didn't want to come home he wanted to stay!

This is what I have on today...

These shirts are great and they are on sale right now for $9.99 at J.Crew (.com)

Last season favorites :)

J.Crew flip flops are also on sale for $9.99 - for that price every color is needed!

And they last - these are the brown flip flops from last season that I have on today :)
How was your weekend?!




No comments:

Post a Comment