Sunday, July 20, 2008

MeMe

I was tagged by Kim - and I have NEVER done this MeMe!



A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? I have a few NC, VA, MD & NY

C. Cake or pie? chocolate cake although now that I have started to make pies I might be turning into a pie gal.

D. Day of choice? Friday

E. Essential item? mascara or j.crew flip flops

F. Favorite color? Pink

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears

H. Home town? grew up in Linthicum, MD but Annapolis is home

I. Favorite indulgence? sugar cereal or chips

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? 2 of my own a boy and a girl - and 1 step daughter who lives in CA with her mom who comes to visit as often as possible - she's 16

L. Life isn’t complete without? I like Kim's answer Family, Friends and shopping.

M. Marriage date? July 22 (tomorrow)

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister - exactly (almost to the day) 2 years older than me

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples - Gala or Pink Ladies

P. Phobias? spiders - yuck-o

Q. Quotes? "Trying to be fascinating is an asinine position to be in." -Katharine Hepburn

R. Reasons to smile? my children make me smile when they are not driving me crazy.

S. Season of choice? Summer I guess


T. Tag 5 people: I tag anyone who has not done this yet!

U. Unknown fact about me? I had/have scoliosis and had to wear a back brace when I was 12

V. Vegetable? ALL vegetables even brussel sprouts and cooked carrotts

W. Worst habit? is being moody a habit?

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I've had both but I am going with ultra sound.

Y. Your favorite food? hard one... guacamole... soups... salads... anything fresh.

Z. Zodiac sign? Aries

No comments:

Post a Comment