Thursday, June 26, 2008

Breaking News from the J.Crew Sales Rack.

I have been waiting for the Lisa dress to go on sale and it has! I checked the J. Crew website this morning and was so happy to see it was marked down to $59.99! The only problem is I couldn't decided what color to get... navy blue, strawberry or green.





Mr. stop reading right now if you are...




So I got the navy and the green. My question for you is should I go ahead a get these cute flip flip sandals (I have the pink and orange) because they go with both dresses or should I make do with what I have? Mr. if you are reading your vote does not count.




And I also noticed this shirt was down to $29.99 - I have it in white, black and gray and really love it. I figure this color will nicely with my pink espadrilles. Don't you think?




And speaking of J.Crew - these cute flip flop sandals are no where to be found on their website - does that mean they are sold out?






So much for my one and only final sale purchase...

No comments:

Post a Comment