Thursday, June 19, 2008

This is ridiculous!

Is it possible that I am worrying myself sick over the kids being at camp?
.
Mr. and I are supposed to go out for dinner tonight. I am not even in the mood. Give me some chocolate and a good movie and I'd be happy. As much as I enjoy a break from being the mom/maid/teacher I can't help worrying about them. Lilly is so shy and quiet and sweet and Michael is so full of energy but still just six and they are both so used to being with one of us all the time. It's harder than I thought - obviously! I know they are fine and this is really good for them.
.
Mr. just brought me a glass of wine. Oh, brother. Now he's in the shower - and singing. Lord, please give me strength. I have a feeling I am going to be expected to perform like a rock star tonight. Oy vey! I better perk up!

Men and women are SO different - aren't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment