Thursday, June 5, 2008

I have a black dog but I really want a pink black dog.

Did you follow that?
.
Here is what I am talking about...
.
.
But I have never been to Martha's Vineyard or Newport or Portland or Mystic, CT or any other location for that matter so I always felt like as much as I wanted to be the black dog family - with all of us in our cute little sweatshirts or tee shirts with our cute little black dogs - I just couldn't fake it by ordering one and thus giving everyone the false impression that I have been to one of these lovely little locations. How's THAT for a run on sentence?
.
But GUESS FREAKIN' WHAT!
.
I found out by way of a catalog that The Black Dog is coming to Annapolis THIS FREAKIN' SUMMER! I can finally get myself a pink black dog and Mr. will be getting and baby girl and bug and of course our black dog needs a little black dog too - don't you think? We will be the black dog fam just like I have always dreamed!
It's the little things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment