Monday, June 30, 2008

I was tagged!

I was tagged by the hottie who is married to a hottie, Mrs. K!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Falling in love with my husband and buying my first home in Annapolis.

What are 6 things on my to -do list for today?
1. Write 3 articles for work. (done)
2. Blog for work and for me. (done)
3. Buy a bathing suit at J.Crew. (done)
4. Go to Bed Bath Beyond to buy a new towel bar and accessories for our new bathroom (not done)
5. Send a netflix movie back and cancel membership (not done)
6. Return items to J.Crew by mail or to the mall (not done)

Snacks I enjoy?
1. Cereal
2. Chips but I never buy them because I have to eat the whole bag when I do
3. diet root beer
4. celery - I'm serious!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
1. Shop of course
2. Pay for colleges for my kids and all of our nieces and nephews
3. Travel
4. Shop
5. Donate
6. Shop
7. Shop

Places I have lived?
1. Linthicum, MD
2. Tallahassee, FL
3. Kill Devil Hills, NC
4. Annapolis, MD

How did you name your blog?
I named my blog after the Sex in the City theme song and because it's never enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment