Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's all in the bag...

Some of you commented on the great monogrammed bag I posted in my last post and you were wondering where I got it.
We are lucky here in Annapolis to have a great store, Blue Heron Bags, that sells these bags with your monogram or whatever you would like embroidered on them. Blue Heron Bags is also my monogrammer of choice because I love my monograms! The owner is an inspiration. I only know her through my patronage at her store and out and about in the community. I see her occasionally at the gym and at swim. She is always smiling and always full of energy. At one time, I considered applying for a job at her store and wondered if she would have me. I admire her so much, I just wanted a little taste of her business and creative talents.

I thought I'd post some of my great Blue Heron Bags and monogramming - it's not my entire collection by any means but you get the idea of how much I love them!








And the monogramming...






No comments:

Post a Comment