Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged by my summer swap partner!

Katie over at The Wasatch Report tagged me - and I love being tagged!

1) What were you doing ten years ago?
I was falling in love with my husband.



2) What are five non-work things on my to-do list for today?
1. Watch The Other Boleyn Girl on video
2. Cancel my running date for tomorrow morning.
3. Wind my watch - I love my new watch but who knew they still made watches you have to wind! geesh.
4. Start reading The Constant Princess
5. read blogs and write a post (check!)

3) What snacks do you enjoy?
Cereal - Apple Jacks or Lucky Charms and I love chips but I don't dare buy them because I can't eat just a few - it's the whole bag or nothing!

4) What would you do if you were a billionaire?
shop, pay for college educations for my kids, all of my nieces and nephews, pay off my mortgages and my sister's mortgage, travel, shop, shop

5) Where have you lived?
Linthicum, Maryland
Tallahasse, Florida
College Park, Maryland
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
Annapolis, Maryland

6) What jobs have you had?
Retail sales for Clinique
Communications Manager for a non profit
Marketing Manager for an engineering company
Membership Marketing Director for a non profit
Marketing Communications (my current job)

And speaking of Katie... she was also my summer swap partner! I love the theme of the package - summer fun!! I think if we didn't live on different sides of the country I would love hanging out with her. You can tell a lot from someone's music and I am right now truly enjoying her music picks on her blog. I've written down a few that when I am finished here I will be downloading from iTunes.



S- Summer beach mat!



U - Honey from Utah... can't wait to try it!



M - Margarita cooler! I was stylin' at the pool (sans the margarita)!



M - a GREAT magnet and

E - EMPOWERMINTS (I need these!)


R - Reading - I can't wait to make a few drinks this summer from this book

Thank you Katie! I love everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment