Monday, June 30, 2008

Not exactly...

Remember last month when I bought these and I knew for sure I had a pair of these somewhere in the house?



Well I found my black espadrilles (down in our dark bug infested storage area of our basement in the missing bin) and I am happy to report they are NOT the same shoe and although they are similar they are not exactly the same - see?




So all's good in the black espadrille land in my closet.

:)

And speaking of espadrilles - I wore my new pink ones with my new Lilly Pulitzer dress (that I found at Marshalls on clearance) and it was the perfect summer outfit!



Life is always better in a cute outfit!
........................................
JUST SO YOU KNOW....
If you are thinking about getting these shoes - and they are on sale now in both black and pink on Jcrew.com - order one size larger than you normally wear! They run small!!

No comments:

Post a Comment