Monday, June 16, 2008

603 loads of laundry...

Still private... for now.

The kids are going to their first sleep away camp - it's a sleep away "trial camp" - so it is just 2 nights and 3 days and it's close to home. My Bug is only 6 - he'll be 7 in November - so I am slightly nervous about leaving him but I know he is going to have an awesome time. If they like it next year they will go for 1 week and in the future maybe they will go for 2 weeks!

I never went to camp growing up and always wished I had. It just seems like so much fun and I hear the friendships you form are lasting which is another reason I want them to go.

The next 2 days are going to be c-r-a-z-y! I have about 603 loads of laundry to do and I want to make sure they have the right clothing and shoes and bedding so they are comfortable. Mr. thinks I am nuts to buy them mattress pad covers - but if it makes them more comfortable then I'm doing it. He also thinks I am crazy to buy special towels and sheets for camp - but it's camp. My good sheets and towels are not going to camp!

The best part of the 2 nights that they are going to be gone...? Mr will also be gone one of those nights! Do you know what that means?

THE HOUSE TO MYSELF FOR AN ENTIRE EVENING AND MORNING!

How flippin' awesome is that?!

Love my husband and all but hey, a girl needs her space too!

No comments:

Post a Comment