Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer Swap info...

The preppy Summer Swap is coming up soon, and at the last minute I begged to be included and I lucked out to be paired with Katie. I noticed today she had her summer swap survey up and remembered I still needed to do mine so here goes:

1. Favorite preppy designers?

J. Crew, RL

2. Favorite preppy accessories?

flower pins, pony tail holders, anything monogrammed

3. Any hobbies?

Reading, relaxing and resting... and shopping.

4. Enjoy crafting, if so anything in particular?

Nope - I didn't get the craft gene

5. Favorite books/magazines?

Anything about the Tudors and chicklit by Sophie Kinsella and others.

6. Any other favorite things?

monogramming the unexpected, shopping, lounging by the pool with a pool boy bringing me my drinks...

7. Collect anything?

N's - as in the letter N (our last name starts with an N)

8. Any kids/pets?

8 year old girl, 6 year old boy, 16 year old step daughter who lives in CA, and a 43 year old man I call Mr., and 1 dog name Holly Golightly

9. Any allergies?

Nope -- unless laundry and empting the dish washer count.

10. Favorite thing to do in the Summer?

Boating on the Chesapeake, eating steamed MD crabs, cocktails with friends, anything outdoor if it's not too hot.

11. What most makes you think of Summer?

Being on the go... no school... the pool... swim team... flip flops and manicures!

12. Favorite treat/drink?

bloody mary's, frozen pina coladas, margaritas on the rocks with salt and white wine spritzers

13. Anything else your partner should know about you?

No - I'm not picky and pretty ordinary and easy to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment