Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's been 30 years since my last confession.

Baby girl had her first reconciliation tonight - she missed the scheduled date due to her stomach flu in February - this was the "makeup." As the kids were going into the confessional the teacher encouraged the parents to also take the sacrament to show support and to set a good example. I thought about it for a brief second thinking about what I might say... and then I realized I would have to go in and say, "Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been 30 years since my last confession!!!" Seriously - it has been 30 years since my last confession. I am so going to hell.

One day detox update: Still going strong... although we went to dinner to celebrate baby girl's first reconciliation - and because Mr. is out of town and I didn't feel like cooking especially if I wasn't eating - and I had a glass of wine (so not good for the detox) with my salad. I ordered a double side salad because all of the other salads on the menu had "stuff" on it. So my daily intake was an orange, 2 bottles of seltzer, 2 cups of hot tea, and 2 salads (yellow peppers, celery and carrots on my at lunch and cherry tomatoes, carrot ts and cucumbers on my dinner salad). I am not hungry but would kill for a cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment