Friday, May 23, 2008

Grey's last night?

Can you believe I feel asleep during the season finale of Grey's Anatomy? Out like a light - me... the person who has a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep 99.9% of the time... fell fast asleep and there was no waking me during one of my favorite shows! I am hoping I can catch it online... was it really good??

UPDATE...

I watched it! I love that they are going to get back together!! I also love McDreamy's eyes and when he smiled at the girl on the operating table I wanted to kiss my computer monitor. And I am seriously impressed that Meredith had time to buy all of those glass votives and light them all too and that's after performing 2 brain surgeries and saving one life! Sometimes I wish I was friends with all of them and lived in Meredith's house and all. Looks like fun doesn't it?

Now... I am going to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment