Friday, May 9, 2008

No Cable + 5 kids = no fun for mommy!

It's raining cats and dogs here in MD today and our cable is flickering in and out and has gone out all together once already.

This scares me.

In about 6 hours I will have a house full - we have 8 people coming to stay with us for the weekend. My in-laws to be specific. My sister in law has triplet boys the same age as bug - I need Sponge Bob Square Pants this weekend. I need him. We don't even have an option for movies if the cable goes out because Mr. is technically challenged and can't figure out how to get the DVD player to hook up to our new flat screen HGTV (or whatever the monster TV is called). So no movies in our family room. And I - and it goes without saying that I am technically challenged - can't figure out how to get the DVD player to hook into our old TV downstairs in our basement - where the kids will hopefully be most of the time. That TV is 67 years old and I still can't figure it out. OK... maybe not 67 years old but definitely at least 15 years old. Basically what I am saying is I need TV this weekend! I need PBS, Nick Jr., Cartoon Network - all of the bad TV shows that I can't stand.

I need TV to maintain sanity so PLEASE, please, please Mother Nature and cable TV God, please help me out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment