Friday, May 2, 2008

One wedding and a confirmation.

So tomorrow is baby girl's confirmation. And... one of my best friend's wedding in NYC.

Uh-huh. I am serious! No kidding...

We have to be at the church at 8:30 for the 9:00 AM First Communion and then we have to either high-tail it to the train station to get on the 10:48 train - that's if we are super lucky and the stars align in the exact way that we need them to OR we can meander our way to the train station and give our newly blessed daughter a decent farewell to make it for the 11:53 only to stress out as we approach the city with just one hour to spare for the wedding - and yes, in that spare one hour we have grab a cab to the Waldorf AND dress for the wedding.

Yup, that's right ladies... I am going to be a bundle of nerves tomorrow. Hell - I am already a bundle of nerves thinking about it!

Oh and hey Mr. ... I am officially apologizing in advance for anything I might say to you. There will surely be an, "asshole" here and maybe even a "f-you" there ... maybe even a, "f'ing asshole" if I am really over the edge and close to a breakdown. Just get me a glass of wine as soon as you possibly can when we finally get to the reception tomorrow evening. No questions, no proper hellos, just bee-line to the bar and grab me a much needed drink - preferably two. Oh and I love you even though it may not seem like it tomorrow around 2:30. k?

No comments:

Post a Comment