Friday, May 30, 2008

I work.

Dear "Friend,"

I work and I work hard all day long. I enjoy working and that's why I work. Even better I love my job... so I work. Even better than that I get to work from the comfort of my home.

No, I don't take naps or go to the gym or shopping in the middle of the afternoon. I work - I have deadlines and a boss with expectations. So stop calling me 5 times a day. If I don't answer my phone when you call, I am working. If I don't answer at 10:00 I am not going to answer at 10:01 or 10:02 or even 10:03 on my cell phone. I have caller ID I know it's you. I see how many times you call me. I only answer my home line while I am working if it is school, my parents, or Purple Heart (what would I do without their monthly pick ups?).

And, if you have the luxury to go out to lunch with the girls once a week but can't use your time management skills to get home in time for the bus - don't call me at 3:10, 3:11 and 3:12. I will not stop what I am doing to meet your kids off the bus and neither will Mr. or our babysitter. Pay for your own sitter.

And while I am at it... stop asking me to "type something up" for you. Get on your computer and do it yourself - if you can buy thousands of dollars of stuff on eBay I am pretty sure you know how to type. I don't care if it will take you 10 times as long as it would take me because I, "am so good at it." If you would like to pay me I will be happy to take on extra projects, but you will pay and you will wait because I work.

I am not your bitch... bitch.

Regards,
Kerry

P.S. Oh and by the way, don't plan on putting your daughter on the same soccer team as my daughter this fall so I can take her to practice, "since I am going anyway." I am on to you.

P.S.S. Your daughter is a bully. Everyone has told you. Just because she is smiling when she says something mean doesn't mean she's not being mean. She's mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment