Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF and 20% J.Crew sale items...

I don't know why but I am so happy today is Friday - it's been a busy week with work. I am nearly finished writing content for 4 small niche "micro" web sites and once they are complete (hopefully today) I will breathe a little more freely.

J.Crew by the way is offering an additional 20% their sale items AND use this free shipping coupon IFB-200 (expires today)!
.
I checked in this morning and saw these capri pants from the fall are back on sale at $14.99 (plus an additional 20%). You can't beat that can you? They have red, black and sesame and they are great pants. I have them in all 3 colors plus brown which they don't have anymore. In honor of the great price I decided to wear a pair today! And I am wearing these with the Alpaca Shawl collar sweater, which also happens to be on sale for just $39.99 (plus 20% off that!). And it just wouldn't be a work day for me if I didn't wear a pair of UGGs - these (below) are as comfortable as my fuzzy blue slippers!





OH! And if you missed out on the shawl collar fleece the other day - it's back again! Hurry - they'll be gone by the end of the day! After the 20% discount it's like $15! You can't beat that! J.Crew sales are too good to pass up - especially when they offer the 20% additional!

And while I am at it... do you remeber these pants? I ended up sending them back because they were way too long? Well they are on sale and they have my size so I think am going to try them again. I think my new navy blue flower will look lovely with them - don't you?

And, if you are looking for comfortable cords - these Favorite-fit stretch vintage 5-pocket bootcut cords are also on sale and you will love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment