Friday, March 28, 2008

Hair today... gone tomorrow.

Back in early November I got my hair cut after nearly a year of growing out from a really bad really short cut. And yesterday I got my hair cut after nearly 6 months of unintentionally growing it out again. It's not that I was trying to grow it out - it's just that I was liking it and was having consistent good hair days. Up until last week that is when I realized (1) my ends were a mess and (2) it had been nearly 6 months since I had it cut! I've never been an every 6 weeks girl anyway but, going 6 months is, as we all know, not good if you want your hair to look and feel healthy. Right? Or is that another one of those beauty myths like don't shave your bikini line or the hair will grow back ten-fold or once you start waxing your hair will grow back thinner and finer?



BEFORE


Anyway, (gosh I get distracted easily) yesterday I got my hair cut for the first time in nearly 6 months.



AFTER


How does it look you ask? Can you say Joan Jett? Not Joan Jett from the late 80's early 90's Joan Jett with all the big crazy hair - the Joan Jett from the early 80's with what some might call a female version of the mullet. That's what I think my hair looks like now.
.

Boo-hoo. Too bad so sad for me.
.

I'm not crazy about it but, what the heck, it's hair and it'll grow out eventually. Until then you, can just call me Joan!



Now... if I could only figure out how to get her rockin' body to go with my new do...!

No comments:

Post a Comment