Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh fine.

Oh fine J.Crew if you're going to be that way... then I am going to find my pleasures elsewhere!

I am desperate for flowers here. I have been wearing a plain black flower on my jean jackets, in my hair, on my belts, and on any collar or flap I could find for the last 2 years and I've been OK with the one black flower. But that flower is tired. So when I saw THE flower from J. Crew I knew it was for me. And then... sadly it has become THE forbidden flower.

Do I wait until June? Me? Seriously... me? The queen of "I have to have it NOW!" No.
.
And so these beauties are on their way to me from the fabulous etsy.com and we'll see if I cancel my order for THE $68 J.Crew flower after receiving these FOUR replacement flowers.
.
OK, so they aren't navy blue but I think they might just be what I need and 4 for less than the price of one...!? Well... um, I think I might be cancelling! Not!

Do you love this one?! as much as I do that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment