Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The shoe - what to do?




I am now searching for the perfect shoe to go with my perfect dress and I have narrowed it down to a few selections. The dress has a very 40's Hollywood feel so that is what I am going for in the shoe. If I get a shoe that is high enough I might not need to have the dress altered in length. And if they are wrapped around my foot securely and there is not a chance that my foot will slip out then I am actually more comfortable in a really high heel!- your thoughts?

a safe choice - black satin by Charles & David


.


also a safe choice - strappy black satin


.





a little more adventurous - black satin with "gem" detail... they look comfortable, don't they?

.


like these and I'll bet they are comfortable - these are black satin too.


.





my favorite



You all were so helpful with my dress choices - your thoughts on the shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment