Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I can't believe it's March 17 again already. In one way it seems like it was just yesterday that we celebrated St. Patrick's Day 2007 and in another way it seems like it it's been so long! Saturday night we went to our friend's house for a great corned beef & cabbage meal which was unbelievable! My friend's husband cooks this meal every year and the corned beef was cooked to perfection - it melted in your mouth unlike when I try to cook corned beef!

I was able to wear my new J.Crew flower belt for the first time :)
white cotton canvas Fiona jacket from J.Crew


last year's J.Crew navy blue cashmere long sleeve sweater



my beloved J.Crew flower :)


J.Crew boot cut jeans
navy blue Me Too ballet flats




I managed to get my green in - by way of my green and navy monogrammed purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment