Monday, February 11, 2008

The Writer's Strike - is it over?

Now that the writer's strike is just about over I started to wonder why it happened in the first place. A little late to the party - I know. I knew the basics... the writers felt like they weren't getting enough of the proceeds from their art. But I am not sure I really really got it.

And I'll admit, I didn't really start to worry about the mindless (in)activity of watching TV until my all time favorite show premiered with only 6 episodes to look forward to. And the thought of only 6 episodes of LOST left me feeling a little panicked and it wasn't until then that I wanted to try to understand the whole story.

It doesn't surprise me anymore to find the details broken down for me in 3 and a half easy to understand minutes on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment