Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Real or fake?



What do you think? Real or fake?

My Nikon D40 came today and I am in l.o.v.e. with it. I can not even begin to fully express how much I love this little baby! It is so easy to operate and for me - being new to SLR cameras - the perfect camera. When my "boyfriend" dropped it off around 3 PM I couldn't wait to start taking pictures. I have been taking pictures all afternoon. In my haste to start taking pictures though I forgot to format the disc so I lost most of them including a few really good ones of Holly Golightly (our dog) - but it's mine - all mine - so there is plenty of time for more great pictures of her and the kids and more!
-
ppsstt...
P.S. If you click on the picture you can see fibers -- and dust... the detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment