Thursday, February 7, 2008

So sleepy.

I don't know why but I am so sleepy this morning. OK well I DO know why. I woke up last night around 1 AM with an irritated feeling - I can't really explain it. Like maybe my skin was itchy or I couldn't get comfortable. So I got up to go to the potty (yeah, I say potty - Mr. does too!) and on my way back to bed I decided the only way to get rid of this irritated restlessness was to take a Tylenol PM. Hmmm. Why would I do this? Because I was up after having gone to sleep and I think I was still half asleep and clearly NOT in my right mind. Next thing I know it was 6:30 AM and almost time to get up. 5 and half hours is NOT enough time to sleep off a Tylenol PM. So there you have - the reason I am so sleepy today. My bed is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment