Thursday, April 10, 2008

TGI almost Friday

Guess what I am getting ready to do.

Any thoughts??

Buy a train ticket to NYC for tomorrow evening!

I am going for a girl's weekend - just me, my 2 BFFs, and 9 other girls only one of whom I know. My BFF, Cheri, is getting married in May (remember the dress decisions) and this is her girl's weekend combined lingerie shower. Last weekend was her traditional shower which was a surprise luncheon and this weekend is not a surprise - well the lingerie shower part is a surprise but not the weekend itself. Fun times!

Here is our itinerary:

Friday, April 11, 2008
Dinner at Chat Noir
22 East 66th Street between 5th and Madison
7 o’clock pm

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Day of Wine in North Fork

Depart city by way of a limo
235 West End Avenue, 16E
9 o’clock am

Wine Tour and Lunch
11 o’clock am

Lingerie Bridal Shower
5 o’clock pm

Evening Festivities
6 o’clock pm
(Overnight stay at Harbor Knoll Bed & Breakfast)

Sunday, April 13th
Champagne breakfast at Harbor Knoll
(Train or Jitney back to the city)

And for me train home to my family.

Lots of packing and outfits to pick out... better get on that now that my day is about over. Work day that is... now I get to cook, clean, do laundry, do homework, baths, lacrosse practice, and pack... not necessarily in that order.

oy! I need a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment