Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm lov'in it!

I love TV. I love it almost as much as shopping and reading a good book. Tonight as I was watching American Idol I was thinking about a lot of things... like how incredibly short that Ramiele girl must be. She is tiny! And while I was watching her get voted off (poor thing) I realized there are just a few shows that I like to watch these days.

Here they are in no particular order:

1. LOST - OK this ONE is in order because it is my favorite of all time. I love this show and can't get enough. The suspense kills me each week but I live for it! I want to know, damn it. I want to know the answers to all of my questions. Like - is Jack as f'ed up as he seems now that he's off the island and does he really want to go back so bad that he can't get his life in order? Is Charlie alive or in some sort of in between ghost like stage? What happens to Claire? Where the hell is Walt? What does that little guy look like now? And Sawyer - what the hell man? Don't you love Kate enough to go with her off the island? And Kate... why do YOU want off so bad? What if they had sent you to jail and you didn't get off? Desmond do you and Penny get back together? I could go on and on and on. If you didn't watch Lost from the very beginning you can't go back. You'll never love it as much as we do.

2. Top Chef - Can I just say I want to be a judge. The foods they get to taste must be amazing. And to be able to cook like these chefs... I can't even imagine. They are amazing. I like Rich. He's my favorite so far. I also like Stephanie. I can't stand Spike and the creepy red head, Andrew. They both weird me out and seem like they would be terrible friends because they are so cocky. I hate cocky.

3. American Idol - I can't help it. I like this show. Who do I want to win? Michael Johns, David Cook or little David - who wasn't looking so little (as in young) tonight... in another 10 years he's going to be HOT. Michael Johns is married - did you know? major bummer there and a real damper on the fantasy I was having about him.

4. Real Housewives... oh lord. Are these women for real? Jill lets her little rat dog lick her nose - ew. just ew. I will say, this her daughter is beautiful but didn't I also see her on MTV's Sweet Sixteen? Bethany is on the verge of a breakdown. She is neurotic! Ramona - can't stand her. She thinks she's too hot (or hotter than snot as Mr. would say) and that makes her not. Alex and her husband are so attached at the hip it makes me want to puke. Need I say more? No, I don't but I will - eat a sandwich girl! You need to gain about 15 pounds! So why do I like this show so much when I despise all of the characters so much? I don't know. I can't explain it. I do like Luann and her housekeeper, Rosie.

5. House Hunters on HGTV - love this show! It is the one show that I DVR these days for me to enjoy when there is nothing else on. I like to guess which house the couple is going to pick and I love when they pick the same house that I pick. Speaking of HGTV - who watched the Dream House giveaway show and what was up with the winner? You would have thought she was just given a shack in the mountains and not a million dollar home in Florida. She looked miserable and her husband looked scared for her. Bad choice HGTV - you should have picked me! I would have jumped around like a complete fool making such a scene you would have had footage for years to come! You can make it up to me by letting me win the Green House giveaway - k?

Those are my 5 shows right now. That's it. Well... there are others that I like to watch like 60 Minutes, Sunday Morning, Dateline, Biography, Entertainment Tonight, Clean House, Dog Whisperer, etc. but if I miss these I don't much care. What about you? What am I missing? What have I forgotten and who the hell knows when Gery's is coming back on?

No comments:

Post a Comment