10 reasons why I hate flying:
1. Security lines... do I need to say any more?
2. Waiting in a crowded gate.
3. Waiting in a crowded gate for a delayed flight.
4. Delayed flights.
5. Waiting in a crowded gate for a delayed flight with a crying baby.
6. Mothers who shush their crying babies instead of walking them around (or feed, change, whatever) to make them feel better.
7. Sitting in a crowded gate and being forced to listen to the cute guy next to me goo and ga to his wife of how much he missed her and resisting the urge to say aww out loud.
8. Sitting in a crowded gate having to smell gross people.
9. Public bathrooms.
10. Sitting next to people who are rudely chowing on disgusting unhealthy food including smacking their lips, shoving food in their mouths, dripping the gross food all over themselves, brushing the crumbs off their big bellies, slurping their over sized soda, belching, and making very disgusting noises so loud I can' t help giving them dirty looks and resisting the urge to say eeww out loud so she can hear me.