Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Fill In

Friday fill in from Tommie who got it from Janet

1. You know you're old when 30 year old hot bartenders call you, "ma'am."

2. My heart is divided between leaving Holly (our dog) with her dog sitter and going on vacation for a week because we'll miss her - we leave tomorrow for NC!

3. Ironing is not my job! I haven't ironed in weeks!

4. I have felt the fear of a close call, I have known the depths of relief when it didn't happen. This could be applied to several situations... car accidents, injuries with the kids, the possibility of 3rd child...

5. Gah, won't these people ever call me back - waiting for the bank to get back to me on a request bank statement so I can submit my expense report.

6. Start the day's load of laundry when you can't fit anymore in the laundry basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to our trip to North Carolina's Atlantic Beach, tomorrow my plans include getting an early start on our drive and ending with a glass of white wine on the beach and Sunday, I want to have Captain Crunch cereal for breakfast and get on the beach by 10 AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment