Friday, August 8, 2008

Did you hear? He's a dumb ass too.

Why do men (and women) cheat? Do they not understand how wrong it is? I just don't get it. I don't understand it. I pray that I will never ever have to experience it.

I just read that John Edwards is no better than Bill Clinton and I am so very disappointed. He seemed to LOVE his wife so dearly. Guess not - because how in the hell could he cheat on her while she was battling cancer if he loved her?


Edwards told ABC News that he lied repeatedly about the affair with 42-year-old Rielle Hunter but said that he didn't love her. Idiot. He didn't love who? His wife or his whore? He said he has not taken a paternity test but knows he isn't the father because of the timing of the affair and the birth. Like anyone should believe his lying, cheating ass now. What an ass.

Read the article here on
MSNBC.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment