Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Muffins with Mom, guest reader, and of course J.Crew!

This morning was Muffins with Mom - does your child's school have this? It's where you get to go in early and read with your child while enjoying muffins and coffee or juice. I think the mom's must have complained in recent months... I noticed they were also serving donuts this morning. Normally it's "donuts with dad." I managed to stay away from the shiny glazed donuts not because I was trying to be healthy - not at all - when I saw the glazed goodness I immediately thought about that Sex in the City episode where Miranda is dating that guy from Weight Watchers... ever see it? If you have then you know what I am talking about. If you haven't... well, I can't even go there. eewww!

And then later today I had to go back into school to be guest reader in bug's class. Those little kindergarten kids are so darn cute. I read, "Ratatouille" and if I dared to pause one of them would speak up to tell me something about when they watched the movie. Cute! Cute! Cute!

I was also feeling cute in my new J.Crew fleece shawl collar popover (pullover) in black! It came yesterday and I knew I'd be wearing it today! Did you get one too?

No comments:

Post a Comment